Saturday, January 15, 2011

Progress and a birthday

This is the progress I have made on my ANN "A Christmas Tree".  I worked mostly on the back stitched swirls and am still contemplating attaching the beads as I go.  I have been watching true crime TV and cruising around the Internet today.  The sun was out most of the day, but it has been cold.  I had the front room curtains open to enjoy the true light to stitch by.  It has been a most pleasant Saturday.

http://embroiderbee.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/valentine-freebie-blue-eyed-bees-send-messages-of-love/

I really like the above free design called "Blue Eyed Bees Send Messages of Love".  Really a cute find.






 http://embroiderbee.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/final-2010-freebie-a-happenstance-of-hearts/
Also the above design is a lovely riot of colors I love and the design can be found at the above link.  I love the name of this one too "A Happenstance of Hearts".

Okay I love these Valentine Kissing Balls.  The flowers are made from crepe paper streamers.  Love 'em.  Follow the link to the tutorial!
Here in the Lilac Thicket we are celebrating the birthday of my youngest, April Mae June.  She is 7 years old today.  Here is the cutest picture of her.  She used to love my slippers and would sneak out of the house with them all the time.  She is just as adorable today as she was when I took this picture.  God Bless us everyone.

No comments: