Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be inspired, be joyful, be blessed

Don't you love men in uniform?  When you see one don't you want to grab 'em and give 'em a wonderful smooch?  Well the man in the uniform is my baby cuz, Shaun and he is laying a big fat kiss on his beautiful wife Katie!  Shaun is the youngest of my Grandma & Grandpa Russell's 16 grandchildren.  Shaun is in Iraq right now, his second tour.  Shaun as 2 beautiful children, Caden and Gabbie.  I am so proud of him, I could bust.  If you have a prayer list could you please add my Shaun to your list?  I don't think too many people can pray for you. 
Today I need to feel uplifted, don't know why but I love the movies that are produced by Sherwood Productions.  There are 3 movies, "Flywheel", "Facing the Giants" and "Fireproof".  I just finished watch "Flywheel" and it did uplift me.  If you enjoy spiritual messages and good movies these are good movies to rent or buy!  There is even an interesting story behind the making of these movies.

I received the above picture in an e-mail and it made me laugh, so I wanted to share it.  I hope you enjoy the humor too!


I love the flowers that are made out of zippers.  They have a wonderfully interesting look. 

I woke up with a headache that has gotten worse.  I am doing some stitching and may lay down and take a nap to shake this.  All of you have a blessed day, stay strong, stay happy and let God fight your battles!  Here at the Lilac Thicket we send you blessings.

No comments: