Monday, December 20, 2010

Pink headband and de-stitching!

 Isn't that the cutest winter headband?  I purchased on Etsy the pattern for this little beauty and I gave it to a work friend, Dorothy.  I thought it would be perfect for her Granddaughters.  She crocheted it for me and I LOVE IT!  My favorite color too....PINK!  Thank you Queen Mum, I am SO blessed to be your friend and sister in our Catholic faith.  You are an inspiration to all who love you!  When I grow up I want to be just like you!
There is such bad news, I discovered more than half of what I had stitched on "A Christmas Tree" was placed incorrectly and had to rip it all out.  I spent yesterday ripping and just didn't have the heart to stitch.  This morning I did stitch 2 curly q's, so I am back on track.

Weather has been lovely here, 48° today.  Tomorrow is the first day of winter, I could enjoy a no snow winter but I know that would not be good for farmers.  Really nothing much going on here in the Lilac Thicket but I did want to show off my pink winter head band.  Love from all of wee folk here in the Thicket to all the folk out there!  God Bless us, everyone!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love your pink headband.

Oh don't you hate ripping out. Yuck. That is the worst. Ok dealing with my SIL is worse. Give me stitches to rip out any day. LOL

Have a wonderful week and stay warm. I can send you some of the 74 degree weather that we are having today. It is suppose to be near 80 tomorrow. I'll half that with ya!!

God Bless!