Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The House Christmas Threw Up On & Clean Snickers

 So the picture of the lights is a little blurry but I just had to snap a pic last night on my way home from work.  I think the Griswolds of the movie Christmas Vacation live down my street.  I actually need to put my sunglasses on to drive past the house that Christmas threw up on when it is dark.  Funny thing, when I got up this morning and headed out the door at 7:15am, the lights were still on!  So glad I don't have to pay THAT electric bill!
Yes I got my laundry together last night and got it loaded into the car so I had NO reason to procrastinate this morning and NOT do it.  It is such a blessing to have clean clothing and in particular, clean snickers!  Rose ran to the front door to "help" me carry in the baskets, I have raised such a thoughtful pup!

I have absolutely NO stitchy stuff to report and I felt compelled to bore you with all the gory details of my boring little life!  LOL!!!  I definitely need some excitement.  I am still waiting to hear from my dishy Italian husband to be, if he will be here for Christmas.




Pictured above are a couple of really cute winter free offerings!  The top one has the option of being stitched in one color. 

Here at the Lilac Thicket we have just learned our RoseLynn is going to have major reconstructive surgery on January 4th.  The doctors want to be aggressive in the treatment of the tumor and will be removing facial bone so that the tumor never grows back.  She will need surgeries through out her childhood to encourage bone growth.  I know it could be so much worse but right now I can't stop crying.  So gentle friends, say prayers and we will always be blessed by our Lord and Saviour.

No comments: