Sunday, December 26, 2010

I must have been a GOOD girl!

 Yes, I must have been a good girl!  Rebook sneakers, a $50 gift certificate to my favorite cross stitch stop + $25.00 to spend there, 2 lovely striped cotton blouses, one beautiful pull over sweater, one nice tank top plus the beautiful over blouse set, $100, a pretty pair of beaded earrings, a box of puppy cookies for Rose and a check for $150.00.
2 different perfumes from Avon, 2 pair of knit gloves, 2010 Just CrossStitch Ornament Issue, yummy smelling lavender candle, Avon face cream, flannel sheet set, scented bath set in a neat basket, Little House Needlework November/December designs of the month charts, puppy cookies for April and wonderful chandelier earrings handmade by my lovely sister in law!

Here is a closer look at the lovely earrings I received, the ones on the left are copper with black beads and the ones on the right, are black, lilac and champagne color beads.  I love them both!  Very feminine which is just my style.

I pray that you all were good girls too, just like we three here in the Lilac Thicket.

No comments: