Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Stash-A-Roo Bargain



$5.00 purchased all the above designs! What a great deal if you like Helga Mandl and Barbara Ana's designs. They are having a Christmas SAL and it is open to everyone! All you have to do is:

1. Email Helga at hmandl@yahoo.com with your name and email address

2. All payments will be done through PayPal. Use xanaru@hotmail.com with Christmas SAL in the subject line

3. Your book will be delivered via email as a pdf file attachement. Be sure your email accept attachements.

I have my favorites picked out to stitch! I look forward to starting one after I finish my Bootscornu. Oh by the way I got my e-mail from them quite quickly after sending my payment. These 2 ladies are such a joy to deal with. Helga had a cute Christmas ornament in the on-line stitching magazine " The Gift of Stitching" this month. Here are their web sites so you can enjoy their talents.

Helga Mandl-- http://free-pu.t-com.hr/hmdesigns/

Barbara Ana--http://www.freewebs.com/barbara-ana-designs/

The sun has been peeking in and out today. It is a fairly warmish day outside. I have been stitching, suduku'ing and talking with Mom!

No real news from my Lilac Thicket today. I really was so excited about the Christmas SAL designs I had to share. Happy Stitching!!

No comments: