Friday, November 21, 2008

Penniless in Cool KC


I am feeling down in the dumps today. I was paid and it is a blessing all bills are paid however I am broke. Oh well, I have a roof over my head and food in the cupboard, gas in the car and my girls have kibble.

I watched 3 Netflix movies. I really enjoy Kung Fu Panda and the message it had. Kit Kittridge, An American Girl was inspiring too! A great movie for young girls and since I am 51 going on 6 I enjoyed it. My Man Godfrey was good. Carole Lombard and William Powell starred in this 1936 movie. That was fun too!

I haven't been feeling up to snuff the past few days. I feel like I could lay down and sleep forever. No stitching has been done, shame on me. Back to work tomorrow. Can I curl up in a ball in the corner?

Since I am really gab-less I will sign off from the Lilac Thicket for now!






No comments: