Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3

Today is a great day! Breakfast consisted of a breakfast bar and a glass of water. I had a wonderful Peppermint Cookie Patty about 2:30. It was very good! Lunch I had the Chicken and Dumpling entree. It was good. I could have had it with rice but I would have had to cook that, which I didn't. I also ate a 6oz A&E Keylime Yogurt. For later I have a Fudge Graham bar.

When I got home last night I made me an instant soup, the Nutrisystem Split Pea and it was great. It could have used a tad more salt but didn't salt it.

As I was sitting in my rocking chair, I thought I had a peek of my right knee. My tummy overhang has been such that I hadn't seen that knee in a while when I sit. Now I realize I could be imagining things, looking for things, seeing a difference because I want to. I have been making LOTS of trips to the bathroom to urinate, much more than I normally do and thought it was odd but could be the result of my change in diet. I told my best girl about it and she said she heard once on Paul Harvey that fat just doesn't disappear, it dissolves into fluid to be eliminated by the body. I need to check on that because I want to make sure that is true. I know I was having muscle spasms in my left foot here at work yesterday so I thought I was dehydrated, even though my urine was almost clear. (the darker it is the more dehydrated you are) So I drank the water this morning.

I am looking forward to the fresh vegetables and maybe some fruits. I want to get a food scale for more accurate measuring. A half cup of crackers isn't nearly as much it would be if weighed. Does that make sense?

I did receive my Nordic Needle catalog yesterday in the mail. It is here with me at work to do wish list shopping.

I have 4 members now on my Stitcher's Antics group. I am so excited. We have a sweet foursome. God Bless!

No comments: