Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Frump Week

I just wanted to post a little something as I am in the middle of "Frump Week" here in the Lilac Thicket.  I am hardly recognizable without the make up and cute hair accoutrement's.  I am just worn slick, it's probably the heat.

My dear Brother 2 and my dear Professor wired up my dragging air diverter on my car on Sunday.  A prim and proper girl should never let her parts hang out of her bottom for all the world to see, should she!

My dear sister and I did a good job of teaching our dear darling great great niece to play with her grapes at the dinner table, by popping one in our mouth and holding it with our lips so it is sticking half way out of one's mouth.  It was grand fun and it aggravated the elders at the table.  My sister in law told us we were going to choke to death and it wasn't fun to grab a child hang it upside down and beat the crap out of it to dislodge the food that was causing the choking.  That inspired me...

The next time I see a bratty child in Wal-Mart I will grab them, hang them up side down and beat the crap out of them..."Yes sir officer...he was choking...honest!"  Next time you hear from me I may be in jail.  Do they allow cute hair in jail?

1 comment:

Miss LindaLee said...

You don't scare me girlfriend! You would never to that to a child,,,,,. I don't think. LOL

The heat and humidity has gotten a lot of people down Sandi. It has been here more than it hasn't this season. I am so looking forward to fall and the cooler days.

Once again...I am so glad you're blogging again. Love you lots.