Sunday, March 22, 2009


A photo from an chain e-mail I received. Yes it makes me thankful I just have dogs to clean up after and seldom does a mess they make splatter onto the sofa, end table, television and various odds and ends. This photo makes me wonder what Mom and Dad were up to and how the paint was not stored properly to keep pets and small children out of. Um-m-m-m, if this had been my siblings or I, my parents first thought would not have been to get a camera and if it had, we wouldn't be smiling, we would have been wailing from beat down we received. Now tell me again what is the matter with our parenting skills in this culture. I see nothing except a lot of work for the negligent parents in this picture. I can hear many, oh lighten up! Damaging an expensive flat screen television, a leather couch and a hard word floor, well I see a lot of money involved. I don't know about you but I don't work as hard as I do to repurchase hard earned household items I have. To me this is another thank God moment, that I don't have human children.

I don't have much to say. I haven't stitched or purchased stash. I was going to post a pic of my fabric I purchased from Fabric.com, but I have already done that. I have "oppity" left to stitch on my Easter piece. I am thinking perhaps a cute Easter card for my mom. I have some of those cards with the laser cut edges. Well, after my parenting rant here in the Lilac Thicket I shall close.


No comments: