Sunday, March 15, 2009


Yes, it has been a while. You start out with these blogs with all the enthusiasm and best intentions to stay with it. I suppose I am no different than thousands of other bloggers.



I went home last night and stitched a bit. I am working on a SanMan free design that came in the last newsletter. I am stitching it on Ray of Light with DMC. It is a little apricot colored bunny with carrots and I forgot the saying.



I have really fallen in love with Vicki Clayton hand dyed silks. I have received a couple of the monthly shipments plus ordered the silk pack for Drawn Threads "Moonlight Garden", which I don't have the chart for YET! I also ordered the silks to stitch Casey Buonaugurio's "Hot Cocoa". I have brought a few patterns to work to work up the DMC to HDF conversion and perhaps place another order.



C.C. & Co. has some stash for me that I ordered. Quite frankly, I don't remember what I ordered. Sylvia told me they were unable to get the Just Nan 15 sided biscornu. There are a couple of charts that I am tempted to purchase at Stitch! 1-2-3, one being a EMS floral cross.



I love the message board at Vicki Clayton's site. It is filled with just stitchy stuff. I am disgusted with the message board at Stitch! 1-2-3. Most of the posts are not stitch related and I am so sick of the crabby, intolerant, ignorant attitudes of many of the posters. Legacy Embroidery which is on Yuku is great but I can't read it at work, the filters won't let me.



The photo is a framed finish for me. The colors are not true but it gives you an idea of what it looks like and YES it IS a finish!


Isn't this the cutest blog background? Now there are 2 sites I have found that offer free blog backgrounds, "Cutest Blog on the Block" and "Izzy Grace Blogs". I think it is very generous of these designers to offer their creations free to the blogisphere!


Well considering how long it has been since a post, who knows how long it will be before I post again. So until fingers meet the keyboard once more....Toodles from the Lilac Thicket

No comments: